Parking and Driving Information
Parking Passes will be available for purchase when tickets go on sale to the general public in Septmember. Check back for the latest updates.
Driving Directions to Cotton Bowl Stadium
By Car: Cotton Bowl Stadium is accessible from I-30 using Exit 48B if traveling eastbound or Exit 49B if traveling westbound. For navigation only, use 3750 Cotton Bowl Plaza, Dallas, TX 75210.
By Train or Bus: Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) offers light rail and bus service to Fair Park. DART's Green Line includes two transit stations with easy access to events held in the stadium.
Review the Parking Map below for your location.
- Public parking passes are $20 per vehicle and can be purchased by clicking here before Dec. 16th.
- On game day, cash parking lots will be available around the stadium. Only cash will be accepted.
- Game day parking will open at 7:00 am.
- RV parking passes are $50 and can be purchased upon arrival with cash only.
- RV parking will open at Noon on December 26. Enter the fair grounds at Gate 8.
- RV overnight parking is available and will be in Lot 8. Cotton Bowl Staff and Platinum Security will be on site.
- For information regarding RV parking, please contact (214) 389-4300.